The biggest expo in the world, Dubai Expo 2020, is right around the corner. The opening ceremony of the event will be on September 30th and thereafter, the expo will begin. We’re sure you have seen all the exciting attractions of the expo but have you applied for the visa yet?
Here’s how to apply for the visa
Get It Through Musafir
Musafir.com has become an authorised ticket reseller for EXPO 2020. This means that you can apply for a Dubai visa directly with them and also get EXPO tickets from them. Musafir is offering you a chance to avail yourself an EXPO 2020 ticket (1-day pass or multi-day pass) with the purchase of any flight, visa or holiday package to Dubai from them.
Expo 2020 has never been closer and if you want to get bookings done right now, Musafir is your best friend.
To get the visa, simply pay with your card to purchase a UAE tourist visa. Then, you can upload coloured photos of your passport in addition to a photograph with a white background. After that, sit back and wait for your e-visa.
Gone are the days when your passports came back with visa stamps. Now, you can have e-visas which you simply download and show at the airport.
Track Your Visa
Figuring out the online process can be difficult which is why Musafir also gives you a comprehensive list of guidelines to follow. Once you’re done applying, visit Smart Services ICA and then proceed to select passport information.
After that, add your passport number and passport expiry date. Then enter your nationality after which a corresponding number will appear on the box on the left. Once you’re done, the page will now display your Dubai visa details along with the date of expiry.
Requirements or A Dubai Visa
- A copy of the guarantor’s passport’s first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Each visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- An additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,500 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
If all of this speaks your name, visit your nearest Musafir branch or call 600544405 for more information.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for the latest news and updates.