Cricket season is in full swing and Pakistan is set to host eight matches of the fourth edition of the Pakistan Super League. Three of these games will be played in Lahore while the remaining five will be played in Karachi including the final.
You can be a part of all the action by watching your favorite teams battle it out live in the stadiums of Lahore and Karachi. Tickets sales for the group matches taking place in Pakistan are now available for purchase online exclusively at only at Yayvo.com.
Where are the tickets sold?
- Online – For all 8 matches in Pakistan, tickets can be bought online from Yayvo.com. Tickets sales for the group matches started on the 15th of February 2019 while tickets for eliminators, qualifier and final can be purchased starting the 20th of February 2019. The Yayvo Tickets website has interactive stadium plans for each match showing all the views that are available and allows cricket fans to pick the specific enclosure or enclosures that they would like. Furthermore, online customers have the option to either pick up their purchased tickets via self-collection or have them delivered to their doorstep via home delivery.
- Offline – Tickets can also be purchased offline and in person from certain allocated TCS Express Centers across the country starting from the 25th of February 2019.
Can anyone buy tickets?
Yes, anyone above the age of 18 with a valid CNIC can buy match tickets online from Yayvo.com or in person from the list of allocated TCS Express Centers mentioned above. Match tickets are limited to 5 tickets per CNIC, which means that one person can only purchase 5 tickets for a specific match on one CNIC. This condition only applies per match and does not mean that one person is limited to buy only 5 tickets.
How do I pay for my ticket?
Tickets are only available for purchase via prepayment and cannot be bought via cash on delivery. Yayvo.com has partnered up with JazzCash as their official payment partner offering customers with a JazzCash Mobile Account a seamless method through which they can complete their purchase easily, conveniently and securely.
How much do they cost?
The cost of the tickets depends both on the type of match you want to attend and where you want to sit in the stadium. Ticket prices for the group matches, eliminators and qualifier range from Rs. 500 to Rs. 3000, while prices for the final will range from Rs. 500 to Rs. 8000. Details about the pricing of tickets can be found below:
- General Enclosures: 500 per ticket for Intikhab Alam, Nasimul Ghani, Mohd. Brothers, Wasim Bari, etc.
- First Class Enclosures: 1,000/Rs. 2,000(final) per ticket for Waqar Hassan, Majid Khan, Imtiaz Ahmed, etc.
- Premium Enclosures: 2,000/Rs. 4,000(final) per ticket for Wasim Akram, Imran Khan, Zaheer Abbas, Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar, etc.
- VIP Enclosures: 3,000/Rs. 8,000(final) per ticket for Hanif Mohammad, Waqar Younis, Fazal Mahmood, etc.
Can I buy HBL PSL tickets from anywhere else?
Got my ticket! What’s next?
Yayvo Cricket Festival powered by JazzCash is more than just a way for cricket fans to get tickets to the HBL PSL matches in Pakistan. Here’s an inside look on the best deals and discounts that will drop leading up to and during the biggest cricket-related online festival of the year:
Launch Day Deals – Accompanying the opening ceremony of the HBL PSL 2019, the sale was kicked off at 6:00 PM on 14th of February 2019 by revealing discounts of upto 80% off on Mega Deals as well as incredible discounts on categories like Health & Sports, Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Beauty & Grooming, Home & Living, Superstore, Kids & Baby, Automobiles and more.
More Discounts with JazzCash – JazzCash has partnered up with Yayvo.com as the official payment partner for this year’s iteration of YCF and is offering exclusive discounts of upto 80% off to all customers who pay using their JazzCash Mobile Account or via JazzCash Voucher. Additionally, customers can also buy tickets online using their JazzCash Mobile Accounts.
Electrifying Deals – Here’s some great news for online shoppers who are in the marketing for electronics: Yayvo.com is offering unbelievable discounts on their top selling categories like Appliances, Entertainment, Mobiles & Tablets, and Computing. So, stay tuned for some Electrifying Deals launching on the 19th of February 2019 at 6:00 PM.
HBL PSL Merchandise – In the spirit of cricket, Yayvo.com is providing online shoppers with a vast collection of cricket-related apparel as well as the merchandise of Karachi Kings, Islamabad United, Lahore Qalandars, Peshawar Zalmi, Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans for cricket fans to get fully geared up to watch their favorite teams battle it out live in the stadiums of Karachi and Lahore.