Having earned its name in the smartphone industry with its convenient and affordable mobile phones, QMobile is back with a new feature phone, Power3.
The highlighting feature of the new phone, Power3, is its marathon battery, with a life of an astonishing 45 days (standby time)! What makes the phone all the more attractive is its affordable price at only PKR 2,600.
Added to the 2500 mAh battery, uncommon even in smartphones, is the simple design and basic features of a mobile phone, making Power3 a very practical choice of phone.
Take a look at Power3 specifications below:
- Screen: 2.4 inch QVGA display
- Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: Smart Camera
- Memory: up to 16 GB MicroSD support
- SIM1: 900/1800
- SIM2: 900/1800
- Dimensions: 124.5 X 51.5 X 13.5 mm
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Available Colors: Black
- Entertainment Options: 3.5 mm Audio Jack, FM Radio, Audio Player/ MP3, Games and Video Player
- Connectivity Options: USB, Bluetooth and GPRS
- Auto Call recorder
- Access to popular social networks including Twitter, Whatsapp and Facebook
Read more: QMobile’s W1 Windows Phone Review
For retailers, QMobile currently has an offer to receive one Power3 feature phone for free, on the purchase of 20 Power3 phones. For consumers, the Power3 phone is currently available with a one year DigiCom after sales warranty.