“Burger” – the term doesn’t just define a food item, but a whole new level of a stereotypical syndrome we Karachites use to define the elite of our town. Being a genetically judgmental nation, we judge people by the way they flick their hair, swing their body and rock the British accent so that we can thumb-nail people to a particular category.
So What makes you a burger? Check out the signs below to identify and embrace the inner burger in you like a PRO.
Keep your calm and pat yourself on the back for every sign you can relate to:
1. You Rock All the Wacky Hairstyle Like a PRO
2. You Brag About Getting Into Nixor/Lums
3. Taking Selfie is a Ritual You Practice Every Five Minutes
4. You Have a Snapchat Story of 300+ Seconds
5. You Jump From Australian to English to American Accent in One Go
6. You Speak Urdu in English Accent
7. You Walk Brands! You Talk Brands! You Smell Brands!
8. You Spend Your Weekdays Planning Parties
9. You Roam around in too-short-shorts you bought from Dubai
10. 70% of What Comes Out of Your Mouth is either Like, OMG Tacky, Totally, Like OMG!
11. Workout Time! Gym Selfie tou Banti Hai
12. You Celebrate Pride or Freedom with a Rainbow DP
13. Sitting at a Dhaba and Travelling in a Bus is a Novelty
14. You are an Ardent Apple Apologist
Well, the good news for burgers is you can flaunt your attitude. Regardless of being judged, people secretly want to become you.
Want to explore your inner talents? Read 10 Signs You Are a Professional Stalker to know more about yourself.