Two years after its initial release, Samsung has just launched an improved version of the popular Galaxy S4 Mini, by the name of Galaxy S4 Mini Plus or Galaxy S4 Value Edition, in some markets.
According to GSM Arena, the new Galaxy S4 Mini Plus was quietly listed last month on some of Samsung’s regional websites in the European Union.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy V Plus: Price and Specs
While Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini was supposed to be a smaller and more powerful version of the original Samsung Galaxy S4, the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus is supposed to be even faster than its predecessors.
The new Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus boasts of 64-bit Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. Apart from the improved processor, the remaining features of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus are the same as its original version.
Take a look at some of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus specs:
- Screen: 4.3-inch screen
- Display: Capacitive Super AMOLED panel with QHD 540 x 960 pixels resolution
- Central Processing Unit: 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Graphics Processing Unit: Adreno 306
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz User Interface
- Internal Memory: 8 GB with up to 64 GB MicroSD Card slot for expandable memory
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- Rear Camera: 8 Megapixel with 1080p video, high definition resolution and autofocus features
- Front Camera: 1.9 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, and Micro-USB
- Battery: Li-on 1,900 mAh capacity removable battery
- Dimensions: 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.94 mm
- Weight: 107 grams
- Price: between €190 – €239 (USD 208 – USD 261)
For now, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus or Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition, as known in some markets, is available in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany and Romania.