QS Quacquarelli Symonds, global higher education analysts, has released a list of Asia’s leading 426 universities. It is a proud moment for Pakistan as almost 16 leading universities of the nation have made it to the list.
QS World University Rankings 2018: Asia
Leading the list is National University of Science and Technology (NUST), ranked at 91. Consequently, it marks NUST amongst top 100 institutes in Asia which is a colossal achievement for the varsity.
QS World University Rankings 2018:
Amongst all universities in the world, 6 Pakistani Universities made it to to the world’s top 1000.
Like always, NUST is the only one included in the top 500 while the rest are included in the latter half of the list.
QS uses a unique methodology that is designed to gauge the challenges facing the region’s universities and features 10 indicators.
- Academic Reputation (measuring research quality)
- Employer Reputation (measuring employability)
- Faculty/Student Ratio (measuring teaching quality)
- Papers per Faculty (research)
- Citations per paper (research)
- International Faculty Ratio (measuring internationalization)
- Staff with Ph.D. (teaching quality)
- International Student Ratio (internationalization)
- Inbound Exchange Students (internationalization)
- Outbound Exchange Students (internationalization).
Big congratulations to all the Pakistani universities that made it to the list.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.