Etihad Airways is all set to give a tough competition to its rivals in the air! The Abu-Dhabi based airline becomes the pioneer in providing the ‘Fly Now and Pay Later’ feature to its flyers.
Installment business is very rare in the case of air travel, but Etihad Airways has taken up the responsibility of providing ease to their customers, as the scheme provides people an option of paying the ticket fare in monthly installments.
The airline claims the initiative is designed to allow families to book flights with convenience and the payment plans have been tailored to meet their requirements in an easy way.
“We understand travel can be a significant expense, especially for families and those on a tight budget, so this new initiative is a great way for people to book and enjoy their travel without having to worry about paying in one large sum”.
How Does it Work?
- If you want to participate in the scheme you have to select the ‘Pay by Installment ‘ option.
- After that, choose your bank you have a credit card with and payment period they provide.
- You can make an online payment on the airline’s website.
- There is no short fix time to pay the installments.
- You can pay within 3 to 60 months, according to your choice of the installment period.
- The installments can be paid with 17 banks they have participated with.
After partnering with PayFort, Etihad Airways becomes first to introduce a fully automated online installment plans in the Gulf region. As of now, the offer is available for the residents of UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. But the company also plans to expand this scheme.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more details.