So, the holy month of Ramadan has entered its initial days; apart from the spiritual and religious aspect of the Holy month, Ramadan (for most of us) is also about eating, procrastinating, shopping and eating again.
Pakistanis have had some other random (yet important) things to do. No matter what class, caste, or creed – when it comes down to the basics, we’re all the same.
Here are some random things that every Pakistani does during Ramadan. Read on and tell us if you agree with us or not!
1. That Unsaid and Involuntary Tummy Check – Before and After Iftar.
2. Eating – Like There is No Tomorrow.
3. Ooops.. Those Forgetful Water Gulps!
4. That Can’t-Take-it-Anymore-Yet-I’ll-Still-Eat Moment at Iftari!
5. Finding the Hidden Answers to the Universe, Our Future, Our Past – All During Taraweeh and Khutba.
6. The Non-Stop Hibernating Mode that Engulfs Us for 30 Days.
7. That Face when Ammi Tells Us ‘No Pakoray Today’!
8. Our Heightened Sense of Timings Right before Iftaar!
9. That Face When Somebody Dares to Take Our Fruit Chat!
10. Our Face when Ami Cooks – Aalo Anday for Dinner.
11. That’s How We Feel When We Have an Iftari Invitation.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.