Samsung Galaxy S6 Explodes

A Samsung Galaxy S6 exploded in the hands of its owner causing severe burns on his skin.


Reportedly, 40-year-old Jacob Cohen was out and about doing routine work on his phone when it froze. Upon restarting the set, the phone went severely hot and the back blew off, catching fire before he could let go.

Jacob doused the flames with tap water to prevent it from further damage, however, the fire had completely burnt through the set. Samsung replaced the set the same day and carried out an investigation.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Explodes

iPhone Xs Max Reportedly Explodes in Man’s Pocket

According to Cohen, he had purchased his set in December from eBay during Christmas.

There are no known issues with Galaxy S6 devices. Our customer service team has been in contact with the customer regarding this matter and a thorough investigation is being conducted, – Samsung Spokesperson

Have something to add to the story? Share it with us in the comments below.

Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.

iPhone X Explodes for the Most Unusual Reason!


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here