Smartphone Explosion Reported in Lahore: User Seriously Injured

0

A 40-yr old man named Harris sustained 20% of injurious burns after his cellphone caught fire.

Reportedly, he went to sleep with his handset on charge and kept it under his pillow. Due to no ventilation, the battery heated and eventually burst. His pillow and bed eventually caught fire.

He sustained injuries to the neck, face, and other parts of the body. Harris was taken to Jinnah Hospital Lahore for further treatment.

State Bank of Pakistan Plans to Issue Digital Currency by 2025

The Executive Director of the Jinnah Burn Centre, Muazzam Nazir Tarrar told Samaa:

The bed caught fire first and then it spread everywhere.

We kept him in the ICU till his condition improved.

He may even need plastic surgery.

Thankfully, he is out of danger. However, the professor has advised individuals not to charge phones overnight and to place them away from things which might catch fire.

At the moment, the brand remains unknown. It is important for individuals to take all precautions at all times.

Watch Video

(Watch from 40:40 onwards)

Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.

Popular Google Play Store Applications Hit By Malware!