Sindh government along with the Malir Development Authority (MDA) has announced details about this housing scheme, including the schedule of booking.
Plots will be allotted to the applicants in Taisar Town Scheme #45 via a lucky draw.
Under this scheme, plots of 80 square yards, 120 square yards, 240 square yards, and 400 square yards will be allotted to the low-income people.
How to Apply For the Scheme
- The application form for 80 and 120 square yards can be purchased for Rs. 500 whereas, application forms for 240 and 400 square yards will be available for Rs. 1000.
- Applications forms can be bought from the Taisar Town Office and from the mentioned branches of Silk Bank and Picnic Commercial Banks throughout Sindh. It can also be downloaded from their website: www.taisertown.com.
- Application forms with a pay order or draft of Rs. 9,500 for 80 square yard category, Rs. 15,500 for 120 square yard category, Rs. 31,000 for 240 square yard category and 51,000 for 400 square yard category, to be submitted along with the copy of CNIC to the mentioned Silk Bank Branches.
- Only one application form per CNIC is permitted. The applicants can not use one CNIC for multiple application forms otherwise they will be excluded from the lucky draw.
- After the lucky draw, unsuccessful applicants can withdraw their money from the same Silk Bank Branches. They will be required to submit the receipt of the pay order/ demand draft along with the copy of CNIC.
- Residents of Karachi will have to submit the amount via a pay order. Applicants who are not residing in Karachi will be required to submit a demand draft.
Applications for the scheme can be submitted till 30th January 2019.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates and news!