PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) next update will be a big one for all PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners!
The gamers will be able to enjoy some of the features that PC users were able to make most of.
According to Comicbook, tactical markers and the new weapon mastery system are among the items on the agenda for the next console update that’s scheduled to drop on June 27th.
Loot rebalances, new controller schemes and the ability to auto-equip attachments to your weapons are other notable features shipping in the same update as well.
The next major patch for PUBG on consoles arrives in June. It will include play optimizations, new features, loot rebalances and the debut of the weapon mastery system.
Read more: https://t.co/HVS1CL2l1P pic.twitter.com/Dkqa7ih371
— PUBG (@PUBG) June 14, 2019
- New progression feature in PUBG with unique, awesome, and free rewards
- A new avenue for players to improve their weapon skills
- The map now has six marker options to choose from depending on the situation
Second Erangel Loot Spawn Rebalance
- Increased spawn rate of AR, DMR, and SR
- The featured map will be changed to Erangel from Sanhok with the June Update
Vikendi Loot Spawn Rebalance
- Blue Zone adjustment
- Increased spawn rate of AR, DMR, and SR (especially SR)
Auto Equip Attachments
- We understand that handling attachments with the controller can sometimes be difficult and players would sometimes avoid early combat due to having insufficient time to equip attachments
- To solve this, we created an auto-equip attachment feature to reduce time when equipping needed attachments. Less time in your inventory means more time for battle!
Controller Preset C
- Like the above auto-equip feature, we are focusing on improving the overall player experience during battles
- On the controller, leaning is configured to thumbsticks and we understand it can sometimes affect your movement and aim
- Controller Preset C moves the bindings of leaning from the thumbsticks to the bumper buttons. More details coming soon!
PUBG’s next console update with all these features is scheduled to land on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 27th.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates