After rocking on the roads in Sindh, Hyundai Tucson was spotted in Lahore on Canal Road.
According to the current data available, the vehicle is registered to Hyundai Nishat Motor Pvt Limited.
At this point, it is unclear if the car was being tested or was it being delivered to its new owner. The 5-door Hyundai Tucson is 2017 made, costing at Rs. 7,184,970.
Tucson is a front wheel drive hybrid. The main gen Tucson was propelled in 2004.
In addition to the older version, we find these attractive new additions to the Hyundai Tuscon:
- Tucson is 4475 mm long, 1849 mm wide and 1660 mm tall.
- The hybrid has a wheelbase of 2670 mm.
- Sunroof that reaches out from front to back.
- Driven tail lights
- Raised spoiler and chrome debilitate tips
Like the outside, the inside is likewise to a great degree engaging. It highlights bleeding edge innovations to give the vehicle a modern look.
- CD/DVD player with infotainment
- LED touch screen.
- Remote control access to the sound framework
- Push start
- Remote controlling
- Remote trunk and windows openers
What do you think about Hyundai Tucson in Pakistan?
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.