Smartphone market in Pakistan is at an all time high with every other person aiming to buy the most affordable yet quality smartphone that fulfills their needs. As their latest launch, Huawei released their new budgeted set, the Huawei Y3 II. The smartphone is built in accordance with the needs of budget conscious consumers.
Companies now a days aim to manufacture budgeted smartphones so that they can cater to large crowds and survive in the market.
The phone is available in Pakistan, with Zong offering 3000MBs of 4G data for 6 months if you buy from them.
The price for the 4G variant of this phone is Rs 9,800 with no word on the price for the 3G version.
Specs & Features
Huawei Y3 II comes in two variants, Huawei Y3 II 3G and Huawei Y3 II 4G. Y3 II comes with a 4.5″ WVGA screen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It has a 5MP rear camera with autofocus and dual LED flash, and a 2MP front camera. 8GB of onboard storage is available with 1GB ram. It has a microSD card slot with support for upto 32 GBs.
The difference between the two versions is the processor, the Y3 II 4G comes with a Mediatek MT6735M processor while the Y3 II 3G has a Mediatek MT6582M processor.
Besides the processor, there is no major difference among the sets except for the fact that one is 3G compatible while the supports 4G.
The specifications of the Huawei Y3 II 3G and 4G are as follows:
- 4.5” with WVGA (480 x 854) resolution
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 32 GB
- Primary: 5 MP, autofocus, dual-LED Flash
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS
- Battery: Removable Li-Po 2100 mAh
- Price: Rs. 9800 (4G), unknown for 3G
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Arctic White, Sand Gold, Rose Pink, Sky Blue
- CPU: 1.3 Ghz quad-core Cortex A7 (3G), 1.0 Ghz quad-core Cortex A53 (4G)
- GPU: Mali-400MP2 (3G), Mali-T720MP2 (4G)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6582M (3G), Mediatek MT6735M (4G)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
Huawei P9 & Huawei P9 Plus With Powerful Leica Camera: Price & Specifications
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.