Females can never have enough to wear. Especially, if you are a working woman, no one would better understand the scarcity of clothes you face more than you and other belonging to your ‘clan’. The ultimate struggle of what to wear every day to work is just never ending!
However, sometimes the pressure of dressing ‘right’ can be extremely annoying and we end up making stupid decisions ‘apparel wise’ that can be suicidal for our ‘Professional Look’!
Follow this guide and save yourselves from embarrassment at work!
1. Save your caked-face makeup look for your next girls night out
No one wants to see you donning those red lips and big lashes at work, trust me! and during the day? NO WAY.
2. Keep those loud accessories miles away from your work wardrobe!
The ones really trying to work will hate you for wearing distracting items. ‘Chooriyan’ ‘Jhumkay’ are obviously not for the workplace girls!
Caution: One of them could be your boss!
3. See-through attires can cost you your JOB!
What you might consider attractive can actually be distractive! And of course, distraction is not just limited to those noisy bangles.
4. Sure colorful jeans are trendy, but not at all office friendly!
Colored or non-colored- jeans is just not acceptable at the workplace, girls! Keep it comfortable yet professional!
1. Fill your wardrobe with simple yet elegant dresses
Single colored attire is so much better than rainbow colored dresses!
2. Makeup but not caked up!
Simple makeup with a bit of concealer and foundation, mascara or simple black eyeliner and just a touch of lip gloss is really all you need.
3. Jewelry: tasteful, not overdone
Remember not every female employee has to dress like the brand ambassador of TANISHQ
4. Stick with closed toes heels ONLY IF you can manage to walk in them!
Remember: What you wear on your feet can make or break any look.
5. How about trying a more manageable hair style?
We get it, you have Rapunzel Hair – no need to flaunt them every day! Try different buns, braids or high ponytails, trust us, you won’t be sorry.
Have more to add to the list? Share with us in the comments below and stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.