Owing to the appreciation of the Pakistani rupee against the US dollar during the last few days, the Indus Motor Company (IMC) Monday decided to pass on the favorable forex impact to its customers. The price reduction will be implemented on all significant models of Toyota cars.
Following are the new prices of the vehicles which came into effect on August 15, 2022.
1. Toyota Corolla
- Corolla Altis X Manual 1.6: New Price is Rs. 4,569,000 compared to Rs. 4,899,000.
- Corolla Altis X Automatic 1.6: New Price Rs. 4,789,000 compared to Rs.5,139,000.
- Corolla Altis X Automatic 1.6 Special Edition: New price of Rs. 5,279,000 compared to Rs. 5,639,000
- Corolla Altis X CVT-i 1.8: New price of Rs. 5,269,000 against the last price of Rs. 5,679,000.
- Corolla Altis Grande X CVT-i 1.8 (Beige Interior): New price of Rs.5,709,000 against Rs. 6,149,000.
- Corolla Altis Grande X CVT-i 1.8 (Black Interior): New cost of Rs. 5,749,000 against Rs. 6,189,000.
2. Toyota Yaris
- Yaris GLI MT 1.3: New price is Rs. 3,539,000 against Rs. 3,799,000.
- Yaris ATIV MT 1.3: New price of Rs. 3,729,000 compared to Rs. 3,999,000.
- Yaris GLI CVT 1.3: New price is now Rs. 3,769,000 against Rs. 4,039,000.
- Yaris ATIV CVT 1.3: New price is Rs. 3,929,000 compared to Rs. 4,209,000.
- Yaris ATIV X MT 1.5: New price is Rs. 4,009,000 against Rs. 4,309,000.
- Yaris ATIV X CVT 1.5: New price is Rs. 4,259,000 against 4,569,000.
3. Hilux Revo Prices
- Hilux E: New price Rs. 8,449,000 against 9,039,000.
- Hilux Revo G Manual 2.8: New price Rs. 9,169,000 from 9,819,000.
- Hilux Revo G Automatic 2.8: New price Rs. 9,609,000 against Rs.10,299,000
- Hilux Revo V Automatic 2.8: New price Rs. 10,599,000 from Rs. 11,349,000.
- Hilux Revo Rocco: New price of Rs. 11,179,000 against 11,999,000
4. Toyota Fortuner Price
- Fortuner 2.7 G: New price Rs. 11,579,000 against Rs. 12,489,000.
- Fortuner 2.7 V: New price is now Rs. 13,259,000 against 14,279,000.
- Fortuner 2.8 Sigma 4: New price of Rs. 13,969,000 against 15,069,000.
- Fortuner Legender: New Price Rs. 14,699,000 compared to previous 15,839,000
If the Pakistani Rupee continues to gain against the US Dollar, other automotive manufacturers, notably Lucky Motors and the Big 3 of IMC, Honda Atlas Cars, and Pak Suzuki Motors, can employ to galvanise the market going into the next year to launch their crossover SUV line-up.