Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf’s (PTI) government has vowed to provide one crore jobs for the youth and initiatives to make it happen are already underway.
In order to aid unemployed citizens in Pakistan, the federal government has announced its plan to launch an ‘Easy Business Scheme’.
Under the initiative, the government will create employment and business opportunities for the unemployed.
The three-year ‘Easy Business Scheme’ has been developed after joint consultation with the Ministry of Finance, FBR, SECP, State Bank, Provincial Governments and Islamic Bank.
The scheme will last till 2021.
Under the Easy Business Scheme:
- An electronics window will be established in Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA).
- Relevant steps will also be taken to diminish load shedding in Sindh and Punjab.
- Strategies will be devised online payments of all taxes, with an introduction of e-registry and online transactions.
- Customs processing time will also be reduced by 50 percent.
- The online system will be introduced to pay duties and taxes on borders.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.