Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship for Matric Students: Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is an autonomous organization that works under working under the Ministry of Science and Technology and is approved by the Government of Pakistan.
Its mission is to promote and popularize the field of science for socio-economic development.
PSP is now offering scholarships to as many as 300 students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme who are eager to pursue science in their careers.
Benefits of Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship for Matric Students
- Monthly Scholarship Rs. 10,000/- per month for students
- Study visits to S&T Organizations, Universities/Lab
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professor
- Students who have cleared matric exams in 2018 from Government Schools
- Students who have passed matric with at least 60% marks
- Students who have achieved 70% scores in Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Private schools or semi-government schools are not eligible.
- Science aptitude test
- Paper-based I.Q test
- Students will be shortlisted as per their final score
- Download application forms the official site of Candidates Testing Service (CTS): www.cts.org.pk.
- Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric required
- Attested copy of CNIC-B-Form required
- Attested copy of Domicile, however father’s domicile acceptable only to allow for the test
- Two recent color passport photographs
- Original paid copy of deposit slip as test fee in favor of CTS
- All applications should be sent through courier or registered mail to CTS, Office No. 4, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
The last date for submission of application is October 23rd.
For further information:
- Please visit the Pakistan Science Foundation website www.psf.gov.pk or www.stfs.gov.pk
- For details, contact at 051-9202519, 9203623 Project Management Unit (STFS)
- For test related queries contact, Help Line 051-2817158-59, www.cts.org.pk, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates