The Netherlands Scholarship by Minerva Scholarship Fund for worldwide undergrad and masters degree program students for the year 2021 is presently open.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation intends to provide scholarships for study and research projects within numerous fields of study.
MSF strives to fund outstanding and exclusive student projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund is an ambition of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation is a registered charity (ANBI) in terms of Dutch income tax laws.
Donations to the foundation are tax-deductible. Donations must meet specific standards to qualify for ANBI status.
Since 2009, the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF) has provided Leiden University students of all domains with scholarships for study and research projects. The MSF also aspires to support exceptional student projects overseas.
Netherland Minerva Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- A student is registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- One does do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application correlates to an exceptional or prestigious study or research program in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following classifications: internship, study or research. Ph.D. tracks and detailed Master programmes are not able.
How to apply for the Netherland Minerva Scholarship?
- Download the below application form from www.minervascholarshipfund.com.
- Finish the form.
- Check if you have all the required documents
- Submit your completed application dossier to the the address provided, prior to the deadline.
This opportunity is great for the students who are yearning higher levels of education.