Travelers on a budget are in great luck as Emirates has reinstated its popular summer promotion, allowing you to enjoy some of the iconic destinations in the United Arab Emirates.
Customers flying to or through U.A.E can take advantage of discounts via the ‘my Emirates pass’ to over 250 locations including world-class restaurants.
From June 1 till August 31, 2018, flyers upon presenting their boarding pass, can avail 15% to 50% discount on their total bill. This includes spas, restaurants, theme parks, retail stores or hotels.
Now enjoy more reasons to explore the UAE this summer with ‘My Emirates Pass’. Take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts at over 250 locations between 1 June and 31 August 2018, simply by showing your boarding pass. https://t.co/J7QyIasbu5 pic.twitter.com/58xXmdfnoY
— Emirates Airline (@emirates) May 31, 2018
Travelers can avail a discount at various dining avenues of luxury hotels, including Burj Al Arab, Atlantis at The Palk, Bab Al Shams and Armani Hotel.
The promotion is extended not just to the outlets in Dubai but also Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
As far as recreation goes, travelers will be able to enjoy a discount on the entry tickets at Ferrari World, Ski Dubai, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Aquaventure Waterpark and Yas Waterworld. Movie buffs will be able to avail “buy one get one free” privileges at cinemas.
For those who are unaware of the Emirates Pass, it is essentially a special yearly offer which promises customers discount privileges at over 250 locations including luxury spas and parks.
For those who want to dine in at hotels, discounts of 15% to 40% or special deals can be availed of at luxury properties such as Address Boulevard, Dubai Marina, and Montgomerie; Ajman Saray, Al Maha Desert Resorts and Spa; Aloft Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Palm Jumeirah; Armani hotel in Dubai, Atlantis at The Palm, Park Hyatt and Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa.
And that’s not all!
Here are some of the deals and discounts that are available for flyers that are using their boarding pass.
- La Perle by Dragone (Habtoor Group): 50% off on all tickets
- Little Explorers, City Centre Mirdif: 50% off on day pass
- Vox Cinemas: Buy one, get one free on 4DX cinemas
- Orbi Dubai, City Centre Mirdif: 50% off on admission fee
- Meydan Golf Course (The Track): 50% off on night golf rack rate, club and shoe rental, 18-hole rack rate
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: 20% discount on general admission tickets
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi: 20% discount on general admission tickets
- Aquaventure Waterpark (Atlantis, The Palm): 20% discount on general admission tickets
- IMG World of Adventures: 20% discount on the rack rate, retail purchase and food and beverage bill at select restaurants
- Ski Dubai (Mall of the Emirates): Polar pass for Dh190 instead of Dh265
- Ice Land Water Park, Ras Al Khaimah: Dh60 entry ticket for adults instead of Dh99 and Dh45 for kids instead of Dh75
- Dolphin Bay (Atlantis, The Palm) : 20% discount on Dolphin Encounter and Dolphin Adventure programmes
- Bollywood Parks and Legoland (Dubai Parks and Resorts): 20% discount on admission ticket
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo (Dubai Mall): 25% discount on retail rates
- Park Hyatt Dubai (Brasserie du Park): 40% discount on total bill (excluding brunch and iftar)
- Atlantis, The Palm (Ayamna, Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay): 20% discount on total bill
- Al Maha Desert Resorts and Spa (Al Diwaan Restaurant) 20% on food and beverage
- Qasr Al Sultan (Meraas) Dh250 net per person (kids below 6 years old complimentary, 6-12 years old 50% off from adult rate)
- Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa (Al Hadheerah Restaurant): 25% off on published rate
- Armani Hotel Dubai (Armani/Amal): 3-course set menu for Dh250 instead of Dh350
- Address Boulevard (Lounge and The Restaurant): 2 for 1 on food and beverages
- Address Dubai Marina (Kambaa and Mazina): 20% off on total bill
- Address Montgomerie (Links and Monty’s): 20% off on total bill
- Ajman Saray (Mejhana and Safi): 20% off on food and beverage
- Common Grounds, Mall of Emirates: 15% off on food and beverage bill
- Eataly in Dubai Festival City and Dubai Mall: 15% off on total bill
- Cleopatra’s Spa and Wellness: 50% off on select treatments
- Breakwater Wellness Centre – Jumeirah Beach: 20% discount on all treatments
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Spa – Business Bay: 20% discount on massage treatments
- Saray Spa at Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites: 20% discount on spa massages and treatments
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.