Ever since KIA has launched in Pakistan, a number and variety of vehicles have entered the market. One of the brand’s latest variants KIA Cerato was spotted on the streets of Karachi.
Reportedly, the brand has imported a number of these cars to test them on the roads of Pakistan for test and trial purposes.
Although KIA has not given any official word on the launch of the vehicle, its KIA Pakistan website has it listed in the showroom section.
Under the Hood
The KIA Cerato comes with a number of features including:
- LED daytime lights
- HID headlamps
- LED rear combination lamps
- Fog lamps
- Smart welcome lighting system
- Hood character lines
- Grip-type exterior door handles
- Chrome beltline
- Wing mirrors with LED side repeaters
- Supervision cluster
- Heated steering wheel
- Automatic air conditioning with dual-zone control
- Rear air vent
- Seat warmers
- Ventilated front seat
- 10-way power-assisted driver seat
- Integrated Memory System (IMS)
- Organ-type accelerator pedal
- Smart key entry
- Smart trunk system
- Manual tilt and telescopic steering column
- Power window switch pad
- Overhead sunglasses case
- 60:40 split folding seats
- Rear center armrest with cup holders
- Glove box
- Aero blade wipers
- Security indicator
- Safety power windows
- Safety power sunroof
KIA Cerato Price in Pakistan
The expected price of KIA Cerato in Pakistan is at PKR 4,920,650.00.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.