NADRA has launched its online CNIC issuance and renewal facility for Pakistani nationals living in the country or abroad.
With this facility, it will become very convenient for you to renew your expired CNIC. You only need to complete your Online Application, pay fees via Credit/Debit Card Payment, and receive your renewed CNIC through Home Delivery.
Before starting with the online application process, you must go through the fee structure and arrange a soft copy of supporting documents as per your application. Secondly, you need to have a soft copy of your portrait photograph that should meet the requirements mentioned in the photo tutorial. And finally, you need a valid Credit/ Debit card for online payment.
Once you have made preliminary preparations, you can go through the following simple steps for the application of Renewal of your ID.
1. Click here
2. Scroll down and select a query type.
3. Choose, “I want to renew my ID Card.”
4. Click on the green tab, “See Solution.”
5. Register your account
6. Create an application in the Renew category
7. Provide application details (All documents)
8. Provide your address for card delivery
9. Pay application fee online with your Credit Card/Debit Card.
Provide details for the following:
- Spouse / Parents
- Relatives11. Modify your national identity data (if desired)
12. Upload your scanned photograph
13. Upload the scanned supporting documents
14. Download and print the particular fingerprint form on A4/Letter page size.
- Capture your fingerprints on this form with the help of the fingerprint tutorial.15. Scan and upload the fingerprint form.
- Scan quality must be a minimum of 600 dpi in Grayscale.
- If you are applying from outside Pakistan, then please download and fill the witness form instead. Provide details of two witnesses on it. Each witness must be a valid NICOP holder16. Scan and upload the Urdu acquisition form (and the witness form if applicable17. Review the information you provided and sign the declaration
Once you have completed the online application with all pre-requisite documents, photographs, fingerprint documents, and Urdu acquisition forms, NADRA will commence processing your National Identity card. The minimum estimated processing and delivery would as follows.
Once applied, NADRA will notify you about your application process via email and SMS on the contact details you provided.
Additionally, you can track your application by sending your Application ID to ” 8400″ or by logging into the website with your registered account. Read more
Read more: How to Apply For NADRA’s Online CNIC Service