Pakistan, like the rest of the world, is going through a severe crisis during the coronavirus pandemic. Before the pandemic was in its initial stage, shop keepers and pharmacies surged up the prices of medical facemasks and hand gloves, making it unaffordable for many.
The shortage of such necessities has made people look for other safe options, and some have also opted to make them at home. Indeed, it is a sad state of affair, but you know what they say, desperate times, desperate measures.
This recent video by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows how you can easily make your face mask from things that are easily accessible at home. Which means you don’t even need to step out of the house to get those supplies.
Things you need for this particular face mask are:
- A sharp pair of scissors
- A clean piece of cloth or towel
- Two rubber bands
It’s as easy as 123! Check out this video.
Now that was super easy, wasn’t it? In case you didn’t watch the video, we’ll break it down step by step for you!
1. Cut a piece of cloth (should be evenly cut) and lay it flat on a table and fold it (as shown below)
2. Fold it to the middle from the bottom and do the same from the top
3. Repeat the folds one more time
5. Now tie two rubber bands on both the ends
6. Fold the sides to the middle
7. And you’re done!
So now, you don’t have to run here and there to find a face mask. Just make one on your own.
You can also make one using a tissue! Check it out!
How many of you will try this? Let us know in the comment