The world is gradually moving towards video streaming services as they offer unlimited entertainment from the comfort of your bedroom. The last decade saw the rise of video streaming services as many players step up to take a share in the pie. Netflix, the primary player, dominated the market but saw tough competition from the likes of Amazon Prime.
There are multiple options, both local and international, for streaming services in Pakistan. Many people opt for Netflix as it is the most effective service globally, and many are aware of it. But another big name in the market is Amazon Prime. It is a subsidiary of the Largest E-Commerce store Amazon and can offer unlimited hours of original series and movies.
Subscribe To Amazon Prime Video In Pakistan
To get Amazon Prime in Pakistan, follow these simple steps:
- First, visit Amazon Prime Video‘s official site to sign up.
- You will get an email with a link to click to complete the registration process.
- Subscriptions are required to use the services
How To Buy Amazon Prime Video In Pakistan
- Log in to your newly created account.
- “Start Your Free Trial” appears on the site after logging in. To access it, click on it.
- Your credit card information will be required. Credit or debit cards are required to pay for goods and services over the internet.
- You’ll see your full name on the back of your credit card.
- Then, input the number of your debit or credit card.
- Select ‘add card’ and enter the card’s expiration date from the back of the card as it appears on the card.
- Your seven-day free trial will begin as soon as you enter your credit card information and confirm it.
- The monthly membership price of $5.99 will be debited from your account after the first seven days. After that, only one option is available.
- You will not be charged if you decide to discontinue your membership.
- Membership can be cancelled at any time during the 7-day free trial. Cancellation within the trial period won’t get a deduction of $5.99.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for the latest news and updates.