For all those who are willing to perform Hajj this year, branches of 13 banks have now started receiving Government Scheme Hajj applications.
Following banks are now receiving Hajj applications:
- United Bank Limited
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Muslim Commercial Bank
- Allied Bank Limited
- Agriculture Development Bank Limited
- Bank of Punjab; Bank Alfalah
- Meezan Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank Limite
- Faysal Bank Limited
- Askari Bank Limited
The deadline to submit applications is January 24
Balloting to choose pilgrims would be held on January 26
Hajj Inquiry Number
Hajj 2018 Policy Details
|Hajj quota for Pakistanis||179,210|
|No. of Pilgrims to be managed by Government||120,000|
|Seats reserved for citizens over 80 years of age||10,000|
|Northern region||Rs. 280,000.|
|Southern region||Rs. 270,000.|
|Extra Amount to be given for Animal Sacrifice||Rs. 13,050|
- A person performing Hajj through Government Scheme has been declared not eligible for applying for Hajj, the only exception is mehram accompanying a woman for Hajj.
- Accompanying a Mehram has been made mandatory for each Haji women.
- However, over 45 years women of Fiqia-e-Jafria would be exempted from the condition.
- For the first time, three private airlines have been included in Hajj flight operation between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, apart from PIA.
- The successful pilgrims could see the status of their application on the ministry’s website, www.mora.gov.pk and www.hajjinfo.org.