The whole of Pakistan will surely agree to the fact that Fawad Khan and romance go hand in hand! He never fails to blow us ladies away with his magic and magnetic aura.
All the men who desperately need some classes on expressing love to their darlings, must watch all the dramas of our Humsafar hottie for only FK knows how to charm a female. While SRK might be the King of Romance for Bollywood, for us it will always be our Khoobsurat Khan!
So on Valentine’s Day, let’s take a walk down the memory lane and remember the most iconic dialogues of our favorite lover boy.
Guys take note, for there is one for every occasion!
1) When you want to tell her there is no one like her!
“Kabhi kabaar mujhe lagta hai jaise tum mujhe kisi neki ke badle mil gayi ho, kisi sachchi dil se nikli dua ke badle”- Humsafar
2) When She Asks You How She Was Looking at The Party!
“Tum bahut achchi lag rahi thi Khirad, balki itni achchi lag rahi thi ki mujhe dar lag raha tha ki meri hi nazar na lag jaaye- Humsafar
3) Don’t forget to remind her that you love her just the way she is!
“Maine apni poori zindagi mein tum jaisi ladki nahi dekhi. Hamesha aisi hii rehna”- Humsafar
4) Sometimes it is important to tell her that your world revolves around her!
“She is impossible to ignore, like my center of gravity”- Zindagi Gulzar Hai
6) It Never Hurts To Be a Little Cheesy!
“Kia Tum Meri Dulhan Bano Gi? Meray Saath Honeymoon Pey Chalo Gi?”- Dastaan
7) When you want to tell her that she completes you!
“Kub tum ko pasand kia.. kub tum ko chahnay laga aur kub meri zindagi tumharay beghair namukkaml lagany lagi… Mujhey Nahi Pata!”- Zindagi Gulzar Hai
8) Simplicity is always the best!
“Do You Love Me?”- Zindagi Gulzar Hai
9) It is important that you make her feel important.
“Mujhey tumhari baatain sun nah acha lagta hai!”- Behadd
If only we ladies had a Fawad Khan in our lives! *Swooning*
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates!