After the week-long sales of Black Friday, its time to celebrate technology with another round of massive discounts on Cyber Monday!
Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. The term “Cyber Monday” was created by marketing companies to persuade people to shop online.
However, it comes with a benefit if you want to save big when it comes to buying expensive phones like Apple’s iPhone X and the new Samsung flagship, Galaxy Note 8!
Here are some of the best Cyber Monday deals in town you can make the most of!
- Best Buy is offering up to $350 off the latest Galaxy and Note range (contract)
- Best Buy also has a 50% money back deal via Sprint
- Walmart has a straight $200 straight off the Galaxy S7
- Samsung is continuing its Black Friday deal with up to $400 off the Galaxy Note 8, S8 and S8+ via phone trade option
- Amazon is giving $150 off all unlocked devices
- 20% off at NewEgg for the Note 8 and Galaxy S8, S8+ unlocked.
- Microsoft has a huge $200 off the Galaxy S8
- Walmart has $50 off the iPhone 7
- $35 off the iPhone 8 at Ebay
- Best Buy offering a $250 gift card with an iPhone X (contract)
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.