Ishq Zahe Naseeb’s Zahid Ahmed took it to his Instagram to share valuable tips for quarantine with his followers.
The entire world is affected by the deadly coronavirus and people are advised to stay home and self-quarantine if they have come across someone who has been tested positive for the virus.
In other cases, if you’re someone who has returned back from abroad, then you must also self-quarantine for up to 14 days.
View this post on Instagram
There are 1664 confirmed coronavirus cases in Pakistan from which 28 have recovered while 21 have died. Sindh has a total number of 508 cases, confirms Dawn. (30th March)
Zahid’s suggestions included:
- To pray 5 times a day as there is no more excuse to miss a prayer
- Recite smaller portions of the holy book, the “Quran” every day!
- Gain more knowledge about “Hadith” by reading as many books as you can as this is the best time to reflect.
- Watch a cartoon with your children for at least one hour. He emphasized to enjoy this time with your children and involve in the discussion regarding it.
- Play productive indoor games with your kids.
- Try to sit together with your family and enjoy all the meals of the day together.
Ahmed ends his message with a short note that said, “End your day with joy in your heart that you’ve fulfilled your lord’s obligation while spending quality time with your family.”
For more news and updates, stay tuned to Brandsynario.