No more worries about finding the nearest Western Union franchise, now you can have your payment directly wired into your bank account. This service has been introduced by Dubai Islamic Bank in Pakistan.
The bank, along with Western Union signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on account based money transfer service in Pakistan for the same.
In order to avail this service, individuals will simply have to make a call make and the payment will be sent to your bank account anywhere in any bank of Pakistan without having to physically go to a Western Union franchise to fill tons of forms, or the bank itself. Western Union money transfer recipients are required to call a toll-free number of Dubai Islamic Bank anytime to request their transfer of remittance directly to their bank account.
Subscribing to Western Union Service
The first step is to call the toll-free number 0800-11-342, and provide the following details to activate the subscription:
- Your 10-digit MTCN number (provided by the sender)
- CNIC number
- Bank account number (linked with 1LINK or MNET) with branch code
Your required remittance will be instantly transferred to your bank account and you will receive a confirmation SMS when the transaction is successfully carried on.
- The service can also be used by people who do not have a Dubai Islamic Bank account
- SMS marketing campaign for awareness in Urdu (from the number “2342”)
- 24 hours service any given day
- Free of any charge
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.