University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) is known for its agriculture programs. So if you seek to pursue your education in agriculture, UAF is where you need to be. Foreseeing your need, we have gathered all the relevant information for you. Remember, all these points, and UAF admissions will not look as scary as they do now.
First things first. You need to apply through an online portal. So keep your CNIC, Matric/O-levels, and the intermediate part-I result in quick access. Don’t forget a colored photograph. It’s time to make the account now. You will need your own CNIC or B-form number to register. You cannot change it later, so you will have to use only your own CNIC. The portal will then give you a username and password. Keep that safe for future reference.
You will have to add your personal information. And after that, print the bank challan. Take the challan to the designated bank and pay it. After paying, go back to the portal. Now, complete the profile. Following that, you will receive the roll number slip containing your roll number, time and date of entry test, the test center, and the test stream.
UAF Admissions Entry Test
Even though UAF had waived off entry tests for almost all programs, they did not do so for the programs in Agricultural Engineering and Technology. That said, this is just for the academic year of 2020-2021, so check the updated news if you are someone who, let’s say, came across our article in 2021.
Anyway, the entry test for this program will occur at four venues; the main campus and the sub-campuses of Burewala, Toba Tek Singh, and Depalpur-Okara. The syllabus for the entrance test will be from the Intermediate levels Part I & II.
The result will be announced on the university website. If you are successful, you will have to extract the voucher for the admission processing fee and submit it to the bank. Now, who gets the admission? The merit will be determined with the following formula.
- Agriculture Engineering & Technology will be gauged on the ratio of 30:30:40 for Matric, Intermediate, and Entry test, respectively.
- For the rest of the programs, admission is gauged on a 40:60 ratio, where 40 is more matric and 60 for inter part I.
Some important notes:
- The university will note the applicant’s residential status based on the matric
- The university will confirm provisional admission upon the inter part-II result.
- If the marks are less than the minimum required ones, the admission will stand canceled without any notice.
- If such happens with you, the dues that have been deposited will be refunded once you submit a proper application for it.
Done noting all these? Good, now go and begin the procedure. UAF admissions may seem harsh. But at the end of the day, your passion is what will help you get the deed done.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates!