How many times have you been more excited to see the waiter who’s bringing your food than any human being? Good food is something that would instantly brighten up your day, and to be honest, we can’t even come up with a proper introduction because simply put, we’re short of words.
Most of the time, we’re invested in what’s on the plate than who’s with us on the table. Yes, that’s how much we love food, and wouldn’t you love if you found out some of the most delicious recipes of your favorite dishes from various restaurants?
Well, fret not because we’ve got you covered. Below are five of the most mouthwatering copy cat recipes that you can try at home!
1. This is Popsugar’s version of P.F. Chang’s Orange Chicken that looks easy as A, B, C
2. Here’s another video of Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino’s recipe that you can give a shot to
3. Here’s a method of KFC’s coleslaw, which looks pretty so you can give this a try during Ramadan.
4. Have a look at this copy cat recipe of Mc Donald’s french fries
5. This is a Subway Teriyaki Sandwich’s copy cat recipe that would be perfect for you to try at home for your loved ones!
So, which easy recipe are you going to give a shot to?