Under the Prime Minister’s National Internship Programme (NIP), the government has annoucned 15000 more interneships for new graduates of the nation
Earlier in 2016, the government had announced 150,000 internships to be given in three phases out of which, 84000 students had already benefitted from this facility.
The DG NIP told APP that during second phase, under the National Finance Commission (NFC) award formula:
- 25000 internships to the newly graduate youth will be given to Punjab
- 5750 to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
- 11,500 internships to Sindh
- 3000 internships to the youth from Balochistan,
- 6750 internships will be given collectively to Federal Capital Territory, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir
What is more, the students of Wafaqul Madaris who hold degrees equivalent to graduation would also be eligible for the internship programme.
Every internee will be paid PKR 12000 per month.
Criteria for National Internship Program 2017
- 16 years HEC educational qualification (BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum criteria for National Internship Program.
- 03 years diploma holder (DAE) after Matric/ (FA FSC).
- Age Limit is upto 25 Years as on 28-2-2017 and 28 year for Baluchistan.
- Pakistani Nationality and must not be below 18 years.
- Madrassa Graduates.
Registration will start from October 15, 2017
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates