Just a day before Ramadan 2019, a massive traffic jam has struck various areas of Karachi and citizens are complaining about being stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic.
According to reports, the following areas have been closed for traffic:
- 1. Due to Security Reasons Aiwan-e-Saddar road (Governor House road) is closed
- 2. Fawara Chowk to MR Kiyani Din Mohammad Wafai road is closed
Horrible traffic jam is being reported in the following areas:
- Massive traffic jam at Shahra-e-Faisal from Nursery to Metropole
- Massive traffic jam at Abdullah Haroon road from Karachi Marriott till Metropole
- Traffic jam at Shahra-e-Liaquat from Regal Chowk to Burns road Fresco Chowk
- Massive traffic jam at Karsaz from Shahra-e-Faisal to National Stadium Bridge
- Massive traffic jam at Liaquatabad no. 10 to Hassan Square
It is advisable for citizens to stay updated with traffic and plan accordingly to avoid being unnecessarily stuck for long hours.
Due to Protest of Para Medical Staff, traffic is moving slow and flow reported at Main Shahrah-e-Faisal road, Tipu Sultan Bridge to Nursery, please drive carefully, staff is present and managing traffic.
TRAFFIC AWARENESS AND SOCIAL MEDIA UNIT
DIG TRAFFIC KARACHI.
— Karachitrafficpolice (@KtrafficpoliceE) May 6, 2019
#KarachiTraffic: Nursery Se Metropole, Regal Se Burns Road, Stadium Bridge, Liaqatbad 10 Or Gulshan Mein Shadeed TRAFFIC Jam
— ON (@PakSuperNews) May 6, 2019
— Karachi_Times (@Karachi_Times) May 6, 2019
This is a developing post.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.