Apple has announced that it will be permanently deleting the My Photo Stream album on July 26, 2023. This means that any photos that are currently stored in the My Photo Stream album will be deleted from all devices.
My Photo Stream is a feature that automatically stores photos taken in the last 30 days. It was introduced in 2011 as a way for users to easily share photos with their devices. However, Apple has since replaced My Photo Stream with iCloud Photos, which offers more features and storage space.
If you have any photos that you want to keep from My Photo Stream, you will need to save them to your device or to iCloud before July 26.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the Photos app on your device.
- Tap on the My Photo Stream album.
- Select the photos that you want to save.
- Tap on the Share button.
- Choose an option to save the photos to your device or to iCloud.
If you do not save your photos from My Photo Stream before July 26, they will be deleted from all devices. This includes photos that have been shared with other people.
There are a few alternatives to My Photo Stream that you can use to store your photos. These include:
- iCloud Photos: This is Apple’s own cloud storage service. It offers unlimited storage for photos and videos that are taken with your iPhone or iPad.
- Google Photos: This is a popular cloud storage service that offers free storage for photos and videos.
- Amazon Photos: This is a cloud storage service that offers unlimited storage for photos and videos for Prime members.
No matter which service you choose, make sure to save your photos from My Photo Stream before July 26 to avoid losing them.
Here are some tips for managing your photos:
- Back up your photos regularly. This will help to protect them in case your device is lost or damaged.
- Organize your photos into albums. This will make it easier to find the photos you want.
- Tag your photos with keywords. This will make it easier to search for photos.
- Delete photos that you no longer need. This will free up space on your device.
What if I’m not sure what to do?
If you’re not sure what to do with your photos before they’re deleted from My Photo Stream, you can contact Apple support for help. They can help you to determine the best way to save your photos and make sure that they’re safe.
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
The deadline to save your photos from My Photo Stream is July 26, 2023. Don’t wait until it’s too late to take action. Start saving your photos today and protect your data from being lost.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for the latest news and updates.