WhatsApp has finally introduced the sticker feature! The Facebook-owned messaging giant now offers a wide range of stickers.
In the latest update 2.18, users can find the stickers option next to the emoji and GIF icons.
So far, only one sticker pack comes pre-installed with the update. However, built-in sticker store gives options to download more varieties of stickers from the Google Play Store.
Some third-party sticker apps are also available but they lack quality and variety, but since we’re talking about variety, why not create your own stickers and use them?
Here are a few easy steps that can help you achieve just that!
- The latest version (2.18) or above of Whatsapp
- Working internet connection
Step 1- Create an Image with No Background
The first thing you need to do is capture your images with the expressions you want. To do that, open your camera, take some nice photos, convert them to PNG file format with no background and then add them to WhatsApp.
In order to convert your images into PNG format with a transparent background or no background, here’s what needs to be done:
- Open Google Play Store and search for background eraser App
- Now, open any image you want to convert into a Sticker
- Erase the background and crop accordingly
- Save the image in PNG format (only format supported by WhatsApp for stickers)
Note: At least 3 images should be created as WhatsApp only allows a sticker pack with 3 images or more.
Step 2- Download ‘Personal Stickers for WhatsApp’
After completing the above-mentioned steps, download an App by the name ‘Personal Stickers for WhatsApp’.
- Download the App and open it
- The app will automatically detect all the created stickers
- Tap on the ‘Add’ button located beside the sticker
- Again tap ‘Add’ when asked
Once you’ve completed this process, open WhatsApp and head towards the stickers section, select the stickers you’ve added and tap on it to send.
Share your innovative stickers with us! Stay tuned for more news and updates.