The 7th Hum Awards took place in Houston and featured all the glitz and glamour that the celebration is known for.
The night was full of everything you would expect from an awards night: appreciation, joy, and entertainment.
Here’s a list of all the winners at the Hum Awards.
- Kashif Nisar for Dar si jati hai Sila – Winner
- Danish Nawaz for Ishq Tamasha
- Aehsun Talish for Suno Chanda
- Saife Hassan for Belepur ki Dayan
- Aehsan Talish for Taabeer
- Ahmed Kamran for Baandi
Most Impactful Character
- Sakina Samo (Dar si jati hai Sila)
- Noman Ijaz (Dar si jati hai Sila) – Winner
- Nadia Afgan (Suno Chanda)
- Hina Dilpazeer (Baandi)
Best Drama Writer
- Bee Gul – Dar si jati hai Sila – Winner
- Misbah Nausheen – Ishq Tamasha
- Saima Akram Chaudhry – Suno Chanda – Winner
- Inam Hassan – Belapur ki Dayan
- Imran Ashraf – Tabeer
- Asma Nabeel – Baandi
Best On-screen Couple
- Yumna Zaidi and Osama Tahir – Dar si jati hai Sila
- Aiman Khan and Junaid Khan – Ishq Tamasha
- Iqra Aziz and Farhan Saeed – Suno Chanda – Popular and Jury Winner
- Iqra Aziz and Shahzad Sheikh – Tabeer
- Aiman Khan and Muneeb Butt – Baandi
Best Drama Serial
- Dar si jati hai Sila
- Ishq Tamasha
- Suno Chanda – Popular Winner
- Belapur ki Dayan
Best Actor, Male
- Noman Ijaz – Dar si jati hai Sila – Jury Winner
- Junaid Khan – Ishq Tamasha
- Farhan Saeed – Suno Chanda – Popular Winner
- Adnan Siddiqui – Belapur ki Dayan
- Shahzad Sheikh – Tabeer
- Muneeb Butt – Baandi
Best Actor, Female
- Yumna Zaidi – Dar si jati hai Sila – Jury Winner
- Aiman Khan – Ishq Tamasha
- Iqra Aziz – Suno Chanda – Popular Winner
- Sarah Khan – Belapur ki Dayan
- Iqra Aziz – Tabeer
- Aiman Khan – Baandi
Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Male
- Osama Tahir – Dar si jati hai Sila
- Faizan Khawaja – Ishq Tamasha
- Tipu Shah – Suno Chanda – Winner
- Osama Tahir – Belapur ki Dayan*
- Yasir Hussain – Baandi – Winner
Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Female
- Saman Ansari – Dar si jati hai Sila
- Kinza Hashmi – Ishq Tamasha
- Nadia Afgan – Suno Chanda – Winner
- Sakina Samo – Dar si jati hai Sila
- Hajra Yamin – Baandi
Best Actor in a Negative Role
- Noman Ijaz – Dar si jati hai Sila – Winner
- Kinza Hashmi – Ishq Tamasha
- Amar Khan – Belapur ki Dayan
- Yasir Hussain – Baandi
Lifetime Achievement Award
The Red Carpet Winners
While some won awards for their work, others won attention for their red carpet look. A number of our favourite celebrities flew for the event looking fabulous in the best that the fashion industry has to offer.
Have a look at the stars who looked stunning and stole the spotlight:
Yasir Hussain and Iqra Aziz
Power couple Yasir Hussain and Iqra Aziz also made a statement-making appearance in an SFK Bridal and Nomi Ansari outfit. More than the choice of clothes, it’s the love they channelled that caught more attention.
The star carried a moon-shaped clutch and a beautiful shade of green to the event. The detailing on the back was the true highlight of her outfit
Farhan Saeed and Urwa Hocane
Star couple, Urwa Hocane and Farhan Saeed went traditional for the event and looked super fresh. While nothing was too extraordinary about the outfit, their simple yet sweet appearance did get noticed.
Ayesha Omar sure turned a few heads with this Nomi Ansari ensemble! We love the structured peplum top and elaborate ruffled skirt in a vibrant shade of coral.
Hania Aamir and Asim Azhar
Hania Aamir showed up to the awards with rumoured boyfriend Asim Azhar and made the crowd cheer. Asim’s ‘I love Kashmir’ declaration on his outfit caught attention and so did Hania’s sequinned saree.
What are your thoughts about the winners and the red carpet stars? Do you think the awards were well deserved?
Comment and let us know.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.