For all those who are willing to perform Hajj this year should know that today is the last date to submit your applications.
The 13 designated banks will continue to receive applications till working hours today.
Already, over 60,000 applications have been received from Peshawar, Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore.
Around 28,000 applications have been received from Multan, 16,000 from Quetta, 15,000 from Faisalabad, and over 11,000 from Sialkot.
Over 18,000 Hajj applicants belong to age group of over 70 years.
Following Banks Are Now Receiving Hajj Applications:
- United Bank Limited
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Muslim Commercial Bank
- Allied Bank Limited
- Agriculture Development Bank Limited
- Bank of Punjab; Bank Alfalah
- Meezan Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank Limite
- Faysal Bank Limited
- Askari Bank Limited
Balloting to choose pilgrims would be held on January 26
Hajj Inquiry Number
Hajj 2018 Policy Details
|Hajj quota for Pakistanis||179,210|
|No. of Pilgrims to be managed by Government||120,000|
|Seats reserved for citizens over 80 years of age||10,000|
|Northern region||Rs. 280,000.|
|Southern region||Rs. 270,000.|
|Extra Amount to be given for Animal Sacrifice||Rs. 13,050|
- A person performing Hajj through Government Scheme has been declared not eligible for applying for Hajj, the only exception is mehram accompanying a woman for Hajj.
- Accompanying a Mehram has been made mandatory for each Haji women.
- However, over 45 years women of Fiqia-e-Jafria would be exempted from the condition.
- For the first time, three private airlines have been included in Hajj flight operation between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, apart from PIA.
- The successful pilgrims could see the status of their application on the ministry’s website, www.mora.gov.pk and www.hajjinfo.org.