With the deteriorating conditions of the country pertaining to coronavirus, the Government of Pakistan has announced new SOPs to follow. They have also warned that if these measures are not followed, the Government will be forced to impose a lockdown which will be disastrous for the working class.
While having requested the public to follow the SOPs religiously, PM Imran Khan also stated that this time they will be taking the help of the Pakistan Army to ensure the enforcement of the measures.
The new rules are:
- Cities with a positivity rate above 5% will have their schools closed until Eid, classes 9-12 will be included in this.
- Markets will only stay open till 6pm. After that only essential businesses will be allowed to operate.
- Until eid, indoor, as well as outdoor dining, banned. Only takeaway and deliveries will be allowed.
- Gyms that have indoor settings will be closed.
- Offices to operate at the capacity of 50%. The rest of the 50% to be at work from home. They will be closed daily at 2 pm.
- No eid shopping to happen after iftar.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for the latest news and updates!