elePhone Communication Technology Co., Ltd is heading to Pakistan! With their HQ based in Shenzhen, China the company has successfully made their footprint in France, Spain, Portugal, and Malaysia.
elePhone produces phones with the latest features, boasting a touch of creativity and user-friendly models which are affordable and light on the pockets.
Priced at Rs. 21,900, the S7 is powered by an eca-Core Processor offering a three-cluster design.The company claims that the S7 conserve’s power by up to 30%. The company also says that the S7 will provide customers with a high-endurance experience with speedy charging times due to its power-efficiency.
The S7 comes in 2 variants, 5.2-in and 5.5-in 3D curved design with excellent screen quality, picture resolution and display.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: MediaTek Helio X20
- GPU: ARM Mali T880
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB support TF card
- FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/7/8/20 (800/1800/2100/2600MHz) TDD-LTE: Band 38/40
- WCDMA: Band 1/2/5/8 (850/900/1900/2100MHz)
- GSM: Band 2/3/5/8 (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Cellular 2G/3G/4G Cat.4 Up to 150Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink
- Sim Card: Dual SIM with Dual standby
- JDI LTPS captivate touch screen OGS
- Size: 5.5 Inch Ultra narrow
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Camera: 13 Megapixel f/2.2 Rear Camera with AF & LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera with Flash
- Sensors – Gravity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyro Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n（Support WiFi DISPLAY）Dual Band 2.4G/5G
- GPS: A-GPS Support, Built-in GPS
- FM: Support
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Price: Rs. 21,999
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.