The year 2020 has been heart-wrenching if we are sincere. The novel coronavirus pandemic has resulted in the delay and cancellation in many of our favorite events.
Advertising and marketing pioneers around the world, along with the brightest minds in the industry, we’re all set to meet in the South of France during this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. However, that plan soon went down the drain.
However, Cannes Lions has decided to go-out-of-their-way to keep the Festival alive and kicking so that the creativity can live on through ‘Cannes unCanned’.
Cannes unCanned 2020 Date & Time
Presented by Adobe and brought to you live and exclusive right here on B&T, the online event will take place from 22-26th June 2020 (the week the grand Festival was initially scheduled to take place).
The selected theme for this year’s event is ‘Creativity Connects’.
The event will showcase speakers from around the work who have initially been due to take the stage. The event will consist of inspirational keynotes and inspiring interviews and panels.
- S4 Capital executive chairman Sir Martin Sorrell
- The Marketing Academy founder & global CEO Sherilyn Shackell
- Droga5 founder & creative chairman David Droga
- Burger King global chief marketing officer Fernando Machado
- BMF group creative director Pia Chaudhuri
- Facebook creative strategist Carmela Soares
- DDB Sydney chief creative officer and Communications Council Australia board member Tara Ford
- Cannes Lions account management & customer lead Nic Lobo
- Web Profits head of growth Tam Al-Saad
- Google Creative Lab independent creative director Tea Uglow
You can learn more about the Cannes unCanned speakers and panel by clicking here.
These speakers are going to speak to all marketing and advertising enthusiasts for FREE!
How to Register
To register for the event, simply click here.
The event description reads as followed:
With this year’s Cannes Lions Festival canceled, we wanted to make sure the industry’s top Aussie and Kiwi creatives, marketers and media strategists can still experience the magic and inspiration they would have received at the Festival.
Sadly, we can’t transport you to the French Riviera or replicate the feeling of bumping into the world’s most exceptional creatives along La Croisette. We can, however, bring some of the industry’s best and brightest straight into your living rooms to inspire, motivate, and showcase amazing global creativity.
This event is free, thanks to our sponsors. By registering, you agree for your information to be passed onto our sponsors.
Are you ready to be blown away?
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.