Recently, it has been reported that the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has planned to establish the first-ever Pakistani Digital City.
This Digital City is located at Haripur which is behind Margala Hills, Islamabad. This location will not only one of the most picturesque ones, but it is also close to the Islamabad capital territory and to the new International Airport Islamabad.
Location of First Ever Pakistani Digital City
The aim of establishing the digital city is to provide a developed land to a diverse range of business and technology multinational companies on the lease basis. The process of developing the city has already begun as the KPITB has started collecting feedback and requirements from all potential investors from around the country.
Moreover, it has been advised that the firm that should invest in the city must be:
- Electronic Manufacturers
- Mobile, Computer and Peripheral Manufacturers
- Communications Equipment Manufacturers
- Semiconductor and other electronic Manufacturers
- Audio, Video and Wearable Device Manufacturers
- Software Houses
- Technology Incubators
- Academic Institutes (Universities/campuses)
- Hospitality Services Industry
- Linguistic Training Providers
- Business Process Outsourcing firms.
Have something to add to the story? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more updates and details, stay tuned to Brandsynario