Working on board a flight as part of the in-flight crew is a dream job for many. Not only do you get to travel to various exotic locations, but it’s all paid for!
One of the world’s largest airlines is looking for people to join their prestigious team. The UAE based airline, Emirates has recently announced they are on a hiring spree.
Emirates Announces Hiring for Cabin Crew Team!
We’re looking to expand our cabin crew team. If you’re passionate about delivering an award-winning customer service experience while discovering the world’s most exciting destinations then we’d like to hear from you. Apply today. https://t.co/bwdCfBb7vC pic.twitter.com/yGGFOjpXPy
— Emirates airline (@emirates) February 4, 2018
Requirements for Applying to Emirates Cabin Crew:
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role
Expected Starting Pay
- Concessional travel tickets
- Layover expenses are provided in the currency of the country you’re stopping at.
- Travelling to and from the airport to hotel is covered by the airline
- Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge, including utilities -water, electricity.
- Uniforms are provided by the company free of charge, incl. dry-cleaning in designated outlets in Dubai.
- 30 calendar days leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin.
Where to Apply:
Visit the Emirates Career Website by clicking here.
For those who meet all the requirements, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply now!
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for latest news and updates.