Earlier, a speculation took over the internet when news surfaced that Toyota is planning to discontinue 2 popular Corolla variants, namely the Xli and Gli.
But it seems the news is really not true for GLi, as its 2018 model is already in the making and its leaked images have even hit the web.
Rumor is that no major innovation will be witnessed in the new GLi. However, the car has undergone cosmetic changes, making it appear more sleek and sassy!
It has been given a smooth shape, narrow side swept headlight, a prominent chrome and a high end look rear bumper.
The GLI 2018 will also have:
- Advanced safety features such as Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- An immobilizer key to give security against theft
- The 2018 GLI-manual will be worth Rs. 1,889,000
- GLI-automatic is mostly like to bear a price tag of 1,964,000