The Regal Automobiles’ 800cc Prince Pearl has been one of the most awaited cars for some time now.
Now, Prince Pearl is finally launching during an official ceremony being held later today in Lahore!
And for all you eager to purchase this ride, we know how much it costs!
But before we tell you the official price and booking details, here is everything we know about it.
Prince Pearl Specifications
Prince Pearl comes equipped with a naturally aspirated 800 cc engine mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. As per the company’s claim, it’s a fuel-efficient hatchback that will offer up to 18 km per liter.
Prince Pearl Features
The 800cc Prince Pearl comes with a number of features, including:
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Digital instrument cluster
- Premium wooden/silver trim interior
- A 5.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth and SD card connectivity
- Screen mirroring feature
- Air conditioning system
- Centre armrest
- Storage compartments and cup holders
- Fabric seats
- Driver and passenger airbags (optional)
- Chrome inner door handles
- Dual rear-seat headrests
- Seat belts (front + rear)
- Spare tire
- Daytime running lights (DRL’s)
- 13-inch alloy rims
- Body-colored side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Rear bumper reflectors
- Body-colored outside door handles
Regal Automobiles rolled out the first 800cc Prince Pearl CKD unit in December during a ceremony at its manufacturing plant.
800cc Prince Pearl Price in Pakistan
According to an official source, the net price of the 800cc Prince Pearl is Rs. 10.5 lakhs and bookings start from Rs. 3.5 lakhs.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for pictures and more updates from the official launch of Prince Pearl in Pakistan.