Eiffel Scholarship 2019 for Pakistan: The French Embassy in Islamabad has announced a ground-breaking opportunity for Pakistani students to study in France. Called the Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence, the platform will provide young learners to pursue higher education in the European nation.
The programme financed by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs aims to attract foreign talent in diploma courses at Masters’ and Ph.D. level in France
Fields Offered in Eiffel Scholarship 2019 for Pakistan
- Economics and management
- Engineering sciences and law/political sciences at Masters’ level
- Sciences in the broad sense
- law/political sciences for the Doctorate/Ph.D. level
- The scholarship allows the diploma course’s financing at Masters’ level and lasts up to 12 to 36 months
- Ph.D. students are eligible for a monthly allowance for a maximum of 12 months.
- The tuition fee is not covered
- Applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries can apply at the master’s level for the Eiffel Scholarship Program
- The age limit of Ph.D. students rises up to 35 years and applicants can be from developing and industrialized countries.
Online application forms are available at Campus France with the deadline on January 11, 2019.
Results will be announced in March 2019.