Board of Secondary Education Karachi (BSEK) has gone digital and has launched a new online facility for students.
The portal will enable students to get admit cards and other examination-centric documents online.
According to BSEK Chairman, Prof. Dr. Saeeduddin, the educational institute can electronically avail admit cards and print them through this portal for the ninth and tenth annual exams-2019.
Furthermore, a variety of changes have been introduced by BSEK to ensure a smooth examination process for the students:
- The results of ninth and tenth exams-2019 would be announced before June 30, 2019
- Teachers have been re-shuffled by induction of senior subject specialists teachers to ensure transparency in assessment.
- The number of exam centers in the city had been reduced to 367 from 390 centers; 198 centers are for boys and 169 for girls
- The portion of MCQs (objective questions) would be increased year-on-year
- The answer sheets had been increased to 24 pages
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more updates.