Yet again, 10 Pakistani universities have accomplished a major feat by being listed in the Times Higher Education (THE) Emerging Economies University Rankings 2018.
Ranking amongst some of the top universities in the world, Quaid-i-Azam University managed to regain the top spot in the list of Pakistani Universities.
Take a look at which other universities made it to THE Emerging Economies University Rankings 2018
- Quaid-i-Azam University – 85
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology – 131
- National University of Sciences and Technology – 173
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad – 251-300
- University of Lahore – 301-350
- University of Peshawar – 301-350
- PMAS Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi – 301-350
- Bahauddin Zakariya University – 351+
- Government College University – 351+
- University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore – 351+
The Times Higher Education Emerging Economies University Rankings 2018 includes institutions from 50 countries classified by the FTSE as “advanced emerging” (countries including Brazil, Greece, South Africa, Turkey), “secondary emerging” (countries including Chile, India, Pakistan, Qatar, Russian Federation) or “frontier” (countries including Argentina, Bangladesh, Croatia, Cyprus, Morocco, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Vietnam).
What are your views on this achievement? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.