PSL 4 Tickets
The Pakistan Cricket Board has reassured all ticket-holders of the Lahore-leg matches in the HBL Pakistan Super League 2019 that they will get refunds on the face value of the tickets.
The following is the update as on Monday, 4 March, with more information to follow in due course.
Refund of tickets:
  • As is the case for all online sales, fans who purchased tickets through www.yayvvo.comwill have their transactions reversed on to their credit/debit cards in the next few days without needing to go to the TCS centers.
  • All tickets purchased physically, will be refunded post 18 March through dedicated TCS centers across the country. The PCB will share more details of the specific TCS centers in due course
Purchase of tickets:
  • Ticket for the 7 March match will be valid for the 11 March double-header. With approximately 85 percent of tickets already sold, the remaining 15 percent tickets are still up for grabs which can be purchased at the original price of the 7 March match
  • Tickets for the 9 and 14 March matches will be made available shortly for purchase. Further details will be provided in due course.
  • Tickets for matches in Karachi as per the previous schedule for which dates have not changed will continue to be valid.

Source: PSL-T20

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here