PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile not only won hearts with its gameplay, but it also became one of the most downloaded and played smartphone games in no-time.
It became so popular that entrepreneurs established theme-based eateries and other crazy ideas after it because of the intense hype.
Now, social media is going crazy over the PUBGM Finger Dance challenge. This challenge is a collaboration between PUBG and Alan Walker.
Famous YouTuber Zaid Ali T and his wife Yumna Zaid decided to take up this challenge and must-a-few-moves!
Check out their performance below:
PS – the top 5 winners will get an all-expense-paid trip to Malaysia!
How to Join the #PUBGMFingerDance Challenge
To take part in this challenge, you simply have to follow the following steps:
STEP 2- Film your performance on the track
STEP 3- Upload the Video on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) using hashtag #PUBGMFingerDance
STEP 4- Submit the video links by clicking here
1. Contestants must include any of the 2 remixes listed above as the background music.
2. Contestants must submit a link to the social posting of the video to the contest website to be officially entered into the contest.
3. Contestants participating in the challenge through Instagram, must tag @pubgmobile and use #PUBGMFingerDance while posting the videos to their owned pages.
4. Contestants participating in the challenge through Facebook, must tag @pubgmobile and use #PUBGMFingerDance while posting the videos to their owned pages.
5. Contestants participating in the challenge through YouTube, must tag @pubgmobile and use #PUBGMFingerDance while posting the videos to their owned pages. Usage of “LIVE FAST” on YouTube may be claimed to monetize by copyright parties (will not affect the contest submission).
6. Contestants must be above age 18 and have valid VISA approvals to travel to Malaysia.
7. The contestants selected to win exclusive gifts from PUBG MOBILE will be random and not based on votes.