Xiaomi Mi is all set to launch their new Notebook Air on 23rd December. After making a name for itself in the tech sector, the Chinese company has managed to pull off quite a great deal of hype in a very short time.
This year, the company decided to enter the computer market as well.
The cellphone manufacturer and now PC manufacturer introduced their first Notebook back in July, which was available in Pakistan the next month, however, was priced quite high due to the number of features and specs it introduced. The company is ready to bring out their second model in just a few days.
The notebook is most likely going to be a 4G supportive computer, boasting a full HD display. The earlier models sported a 13.3-inch model and a 12.5-inch display with different specs. The 13.3-in model is equipped with an Intel Core i5 6200U processor, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD covers with Nvidia GTX 940 MX GPU.
On the other hand, the 13.3-in has 2 USB 3.0 ports while the 12.5-inch model has only one. The 12.5 inch Mi Notebook lasts longer on battery compared to the 13.3-in.
Mi Notebook Air 13.3-in
- Intel Core i5 processor runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalise with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
- Price: $750
Mi Notebook Air 12.5
- Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
- Full metal body only weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core m3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
- Price: $525
Recently, the company received the green signal to launch their Smartphones in Pakistan, after receiving the official word from Pakistan Telecommunication Authorities (PTA).
Stay tuned to Brandsynario for more news and updates.